So maybe Peru has made me a little loco, maybe its the idle time...either way I've convinced myself of a few things
Disclaimer: it may or may not all be true.
1) When I sing, you can feel it like you feel Lauryn when she sings. All i have to do is close my eyes.
2) I can handle myself if anyone tries to rob me...even if they have a weapon
3) My soul was born in 1976
4) I can choreograph for the Alvin Ailey dance company. why not?
5) Politics will be in my future at some point (in some way shape or form)...so I should probably get my twitter life together
6) I can rap
7) I can rap in several languages
8) I need an MD,JD,PhD, MsGH
9) You can lose weight by wishing with all of your heart...with no dietary change or physical activity
10) Animals are pure evil and developing a master plan to take over...thankfully we're human and superior. (yeah i said it)
11) Everywhere in the world with the exception of Africa many are either scared of black people or look at them as some sort of entertainment
12) I can make it the rest of my life without learning how to cook forreal
lastly...
13) I am quietly a hardcore thug. <-- but you already knew that.

You are indeed "special" and not in an awesome kind of way hehe...<3 su numero doce
ReplyDelete