I made a blog...
you can read it if you want while im gone...
I'll be in Granada until the end of May soo maybe i'll have a story or two...
but if you DONT want to read it...
then stop. trust me life goes on.
Anyhoo...
Its already time to go! This has literally been the longest break of my life...it was entirely too long BUT now that its time to go to Granada, i'm not totally sure that I am ready to go...I have no idea what my spanish level is at since I haven't seriously used it in quite sometime...I have a horrible sense of direction so who knows if ill figure out where i'm going...and i dunno what happened in the past couple of months but all of a sudden im a softie and i am really really really going to miss all of my friends, line sisters, neos, my specs, and my bestie...hmmm...but u know i will always be a G so i'm sucking it up...
i Am on the other hand thoroughly excited to go to this supposedly beautiful city, home of Lorca, meet new people, be around SPANISH =) lean and live a brand new culture...hopefully i enjoy myself... if not ... well i mean there's no turning back now...




No comments:
Post a Comment